iMarketsLive Review – Legit Business Opportunity or Another Scam?
Hello, welcome to my iMarketslive review!
There has been some buzz about this company and I decided to check it out from myself…
Some blog reviews call this a scam while others deem it legit, so which one is it?
The good news is I am going to put all the rumors to rest by walking you through the company, products and compensation plan.
All you have to do is PAY close attention and read this to the end to get the scoop…
Let’s dive in shall we?
iMarketsLive Review – Company
iMarketsLive is run by Christopher Terry who is the CEO behind this company.
Terry has a ton of experience through trading and was involved with other MLM companies in the past like Amway.
The iMarketsLive domain was first registered back in 2013 and was later updated in 2016.
Alex Morton is also involved who was Vemma before it was shut down by the FTC.
Apparently Terry said:
he knew it had the best products and services on the planet and that he had unwavering belief that he would take his company to the top one day no matter what.
Alex Morton continued on to sign the company’s Vice President of Sales.
He does bring a lot to the table and iMarketsLive has grown a lot in the last 10 months.
Let’s take a look at the products next in this iMarketsLive review…
iMarketsLive Review – Products
iMarkets Live provides live trading rooms, fx signals, harmonic scanner and educational products around trading.
FX Signals give you access to automated Forex (1) returns:
Whether you’re sleeping, partying, working, or all three, your trading account will automatically mirror the trades our experts make.
Access to live trading with CEO Christopher Terry is offered in the Live Trading Room by webinar.
Harmonic Scanner is a third party MT4 trading software that apparently accurately identifies key harmonic patterns.
IML Harmonic scanner actually draws and labels these different patterns in the forx market into their MT4 platform.
On top of all that, you get access to Trading education that is created by Christopher Terry who has a lot of experience in this field.
You will get full trading library that is stacked with videos, webinars, and articles.
This product retails for $195 one-time then $145 per month.
Let’s take a look at the compensation plan next inside of this iMarketsLive review…
iMarketsLive Compensation Plan
Once you join the company as an affiliate, you can sell the Platinum packages to both customers and affiliates.
You must generate retail sales in iMarketslive and is paid out weekly with other bonuses.
Overall there are ten ranks inside of iMarketsLive that have different qualifications:
- Affiliate – Sign up as an iMarketsLive affiliate ($15)
- Platinum 150 – Sponsor and maintain at least 3 affiliates and have a total downline volume of 435 PV monthly
- Platinum 600 – Sponsor and maintain at least 12 affiliates, achieve 290 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 1740 GV monthly
- Platinum 1000 – Sponsor and maintain at least 30 affiliates, maintain 290 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 4350 GV monthly
- Platinum 2000 – Sponsor and maintain at least 75 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 10,875 GV monthly
- Platinum 5000 – Sponsor and maintain at least 225 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 32,625 GV monthly
- Chairman 10 – Sponsor and maintain at least 500 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 72,500 GV monthly
- Chairman 25 – Sponsor and maintain at least 1250 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 181,250 GV monthly
- Chairman 50 – Sponsor and maintain at least 2500 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 362,500 GV monthly
- Chairman 100 – Sponsor and maintain at least 5000 affiliates, maintain 435 PV monthly in retail sales and have a total downline volume of at least 725,000 GV monthly
The most you can get one unilevel leg is 40%…
PV stands for Personal volumed and GV stands for Group Volume.
iMarketsLive pays you commissions on Platinum Packages that are bought by retail customers and affiliate:
- Platinum Directors earn $35 on level 1 (personally referred customers and sponsored affiliates)
- Platinum 600s earn $35 on level 1 and $10 on level 2
- Platinum 1000s and higher earn $35 on level 1, $10 on level 2 and $5 on level 3
Monthly Income Bonus
When you are Platinum 150 and higher, you can get the following monthly income:
- Platinum 150 ranked affiliates receive $150
- Platinum 600 ranked affiliates receive $600
- Platinum 1000 ranked affiliates receive $1000
- Platinum 2000 ranked affiliates receive $2000
- Platinum 5000 ranked affiliates receive $5000
- Chairman 10 ranked affiliates receive $10,000
- Chairman 25 ranked affiliates receive $25,000
- Chairman 50 ranked affiliates receive $50,000
- Chairman 100 ranked affiliates receive $100,000
- Chairman 250 ranked affiliates receive $250,000
- Chairmain 500 ranked affiliates receive $500,000
Chairman Infinity Bonus
Once you hit Chairman 10 inside of iMarketsLive, you can get a matching percentage on your downline volume.
- Chairman 10 affiliates earn a 1% bonus capped at $1000 per unilevel leg
- Chairman 25 affiliates earn a 1% bonus capped at $2500 per unilevel leg
- Chairman 50 affiliates earn a 1% bonus capped at $5000 per unilevel leg
- Chairman 100 affiliates earn a 1% bonus capped at $10,000 per unilevel leg
- Chairman 250 affiliates earn a 2% bonus capped at $20,000 per unilevel leg
- Chairman 500 affiliates earn a 2% bonus capped at $40,000 per unilevel leg
You can get a rank bonus every time you hit Platinum 2000 or higher for three months in a row:
- Platinum 2000 – $500
- Platinum 5000 – $1500
- Chairman 10 – $5000 over 2 months
- Chairman 25 – $10,000 over 2 months
- Chairman 50 – $25,000 over 6 months
- Chairman 100 – $100,000 over 12 months
- Chairman 250 – $150,000 over 24 months
- Chairman 500 – $200,000 over 24 months
Cost To Join iMarketsLive
Affiliate membership inside of iMarketsLive is $15 per month and the products are additional.
The moment you have been waiting for in this iMarketsLive review…
Verdict On iMarketsLive
So is iMarketsLive a scam?
The truth is it’s NOT a scam…
It’s been going strong since 2016 and not slowing down…
Plus it has retail products and services that can be purchased by customers and the trading platform seems to be doing well.
Just make sure you don’t go crazy with the trading because it’s one place you can LOSE at on of money…
I hope you enjoyed my iMarketsLive review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
What Should You Do?
I have personally reviewed a ton of companies in the past and there have been some great ones…
However, I decided to partner up with just one because it has excellent products, marketing system and one on one coaching which is essential for new people.Watch This FREE VIDEO Here
The good news is that it costs less than a cup of coffee to get started and it can truly change your life (as long as you stick with it).Partner Up With Me Here
You will thank me later 🙂
See you at the top,
Watch Our Free Video
Discover How We Built a 7 Figure Business Online By Leveraging Proven Systems Step by Step.